Businesses like restaurants, bars, hotels, retail stores, and hospitals must be able to depend on their refrigeration equipment to keep food products clean, cold, and safe to consume. Preventative maintenance goes a long way towards ensuring the reliability of commercial refrigeration systems, so it is important to work with a qualified refrigeration contractor to ensure every walk-in cooler, freezer, ice machine, and chiller receives the specialized care it needs.
At AFGO Mechanical, we offer comprehensive commercial refrigeration maintenance, as well as convenient, cost-effective service contracts that help to keep your equipment in peak condition. Our company is located in Long Island City, and we serve businesses in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, and Westchester County. With over 90 years of commercial HVACR service in the NYC area, we are renowned for superior service, consistent performance, and professional results.
Does your freezer or walk-in cooler need to be serviced? Schedule preventative maintenance and cleaning services with our team at AFGO. Call us today at (718) 478-5555 or or contact us online to request an appointment in NYC.
The Importance of Preventative Maintenance for Commercial Facilities
Commercial kitchens can be hostile environments for refrigeration systems, with plenty of heat, grease, dust, and contaminants that can rob your equipment of its efficiency and lead to breakdowns or premature failure if not serviced regularly. Our preventative maintenance services can help your business to:
- Avoid refrigeration breakdowns or failures
- Prevent unnecessary service calls and repairs
- Reduce energy usage and utility costs
- Extend the service life of refrigeration equipment
- Improve food safety and quality
- Avoid unnecessary downtime and losses
Our technicians can develop a customized maintenance agreement that provides all the preventative maintenance and cleaning services your equipment needs to remain efficient and reliable. We tailor each service contract to the needs of your equipment and facility, and they are a cost-effective way to protect your investment.
To learn more about our commercial refrigeration maintenance services or our service agreements, contact us today!
Commercial Refrigeration Inspection & Maintenance
At AFGO, we recommend several maintenance visits a year to keep your commercial refrigeration equipment in prime operating condition. Our typical preventative maintenance checklist includes:
- Inspecting all refrigeration systems and components
- Cleaning condenser coils to remove dust, dirt, grease, and other debris
- Cleaning and degreasing refrigerator coils and evaporators
- Cleaning and degreasing condenser fans to reduce drag and increase efficiency
- Cleaning evaporator fans and removing any ice accumulation
- Cleaning and lubricating fan motors
- Inspecting defrost heaters, circuits, and timers
- Cleaning condensate drains and drip trays
- Inspecting electrical wiring for damaged insulation, chafing, and loose connections
- Testing contactors, relays, and control circuits
- Testing compressors and start capacitors
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Checking for signs of refrigerant leaks, like corrosion or oil stains
- Cleaning and inspecting door seals and gaskets
- Calibrating thermometers
- Monitoring temperatures and refrigeration cycles
Between maintenance visits, it is a good idea to inspect your refrigeration equipment yourself a few times a week. This should include checking your temperature and defrost settings, inspecting door seals and gaskets, checking for cold air leaks, and keeping the space clear around condensers, evaporators, and compressors.
If problems are found during the maintenance process, our team also offers full commercial refrigeration repair, as well as equipment replacements. Our repair services are available 24/7 for help anytime you need it.
When you need reliable, cost-effective commercial refrigeration services in Manhattan, Queens, Long Island, or elsewhere in the NYC metro area, contact our teamNYC metro area, contact our team.
Schedule Commercial Refrigeration Maintenance in NYC
Protect your refrigeration equipment and ensure your food is the best possible quality with commercial refrigeration maintenance from AFGO. We are dedicated to providing the commercial refrigeration, air conditioning, and heating services your business needs to thrive.
Call (718) 478-5555 today or contact us online to schedule commercial refrigeration maintenance in the New York City area!
INDUSTRIES WE PROUDLY SERVE
AFGO’s unparalleled commercial HVAC expertise, extensive engineering capabilities, and uncompromising work ethic are just part of the formula that enables us to grow with no end in sight. Our pride in excellence and a sense of urgency second to none sets us apart from our competitors. This work ethic has afforded us the opportunity to do business with many of the nation’s most prestigious retailers with flagship stores in Manhattan along with New York City’s top management, institutional, hospitals, healthcare, and much more…
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Hotel & Hospitality Groups
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
- Luxury High-Rise Residential
- Property Management Firms
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Retail Operations
- Private & Shared Office Spaces
- Educational Institutions
- Movie Theaters & Museums
- Computer/Data Center Cooling
- Warehouses & Factories
Searching for commercial HVAC service “near me” in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, or Westchester County? Contact us online today to schedule commercial heating and cooling services in the NY metro area.