HVAC Retrofitting & Design in New York City
Is your New York City business’s outdated heating and air conditioning system driving up energy costs? Do employees and guests complain of comfort issues? Are you looking at an expensive upcoming repair? All these problems can be solved if you replace your HVAC system. But what if you’re not financially able to take on a large-scale equipment upgrade?
Fortunately, there’s another option: Retrofit your existing HVAC system with energy-efficient add-ons. AFGO Mechanical Services offers commercial HVAC retrofitting in New York City. We customize our services to match your unique application, catering to the size and complexity of your system for optimal results.
Contact AFGO today for more about HVAC retrofits and how they work or to schedule an HVAC retrofit in NYC.
Benefits of Commercial HVAC Design & Retrofitting for Your New York City Business
All heating and cooling systems need to be replaced eventually, but you can delay making that investment for years with a cost-effective re-design and retrofit.
Here are the benefits:
- Save energy: Small offices and retail spaces save an average of 35% after adding retrofit technologies. Savings in cold climates (like NYC) may rise as high as 40%.
- Prolong equipment life span: Replacing defective parts can extend your HVAC system’s life for years, reducing repair and maintenance requirements in the process.
- Adapt to infrastructure changes: Retrofitting is the answer to meeting changes in heating and cooling demand, whether you recently rearranged your interior or added a new wing.
- Improve comfort: More consistent operation from a retrofitted system provides better temperature and humidity control for a more comfortable interior.
- Enjoy a faster ROI: Retrofitting requires a far smaller investment than replacing the whole system, providing a return on investment in a shorter time frame. You may also have access to energy efficiency rebates, speeding up your ROI even more.
Industries We Serve
Our company has been serving businesses throughout the New York City metropolitan area since 1928, including the five boroughs, Long Island, Westchester County, and beyond. We are here to help with all your commercial HVAC needs, and because we’re a family-owned and operated company, you can count on us for reliable, professional results.
Commercial Office Buildings
Luxury High-Rise Residential
Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
Assisted Living Facilities
Hotel & Hospitality Groups
Property Management Firms
Banks & Financial Institution
Private & Shared Office Spaces
Movie Theaters & Museums
Computer/Data Center Cooling
Warehouses & Factories
Houses of Worship